Steps how to register
Below are instructions for Respect in Sport, Making Ethical Decisions and Making Head Way training required by Saskatchewan Soccer.
These must be obtained before registering as a staff/coach/team personnel.
1. Each team staff member must complete their Respect in Sport (RIS) (click here).
2. Then team staff member must complete Making Ethical Decisions (MED) (click here). To create a new NCCP account, click on Don’t have an NCCP#? Create one now!
After, select the “eLearning” option at the top of the screen and select NCCP Make Ethical Decisions (MED) Online Evaluation. You will have unlimited attempts at obtaining a passing grade of 75%. There is an $85.00 fee that we will reimburse to you. Please provide us with a screenshot of the paid fee for reimbursement.
3. Another mandatory training is the Making Head Way (click here to go to the link, scroll down and click on the module that says “Making Head Way in Soccer”).
Once you log back into your NCCP account, under Available click on the item that says NCCP Making Head Way. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Soccer module. On the next page, click on the “Begin” button.
4. Once completed, go to our registration website (click here).
If you do not have an account already, you must create one.
Once you are logged in:
- click on Coach/Staff Registration
- select on the current "Choose a Season:"
- select Choose Family Member
If you do not have a Family Member account to automatically fill in your information, then Add a Family Member to fill in so your information can be automatically generated.
After, click on the Position Preference and choose which Role you are.
PAYSA will pay the $10.00 registration fee.
Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email of your registration. *Keep this information for future registration seasons.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Mitzi or Dragan.
Education Program: Click Here
Indoor Soccer Registration
Alfred Jenkins Field House