Coaches/Staff/Team Personnel Registration
Steps how to register
Below are instructions for not only completing the Respect in Sport and Making Ethical Decisions training, but also the Making Head Way training required by Saskatchewan Soccer. These must be obtained before registering as a staff/coach/team personnel:
Each team staff member must complete their Respect in Sport (RIS) - click here
Then the coaches must complete Making Ethical Decisions (MED) - click here to login if you have an account already.
- If you don't have NCCP account, click on Don’t have an NCCP#? Create one now!, select the eLearning option from the drop-down menu on the right hand side of the screen. You will have unlimited attempts at obtaining a passing grade of 75%. There is an $85.00 fee that we will reimburse to you.
Another mandatory training is the Making Head Way - click here, go to the right hand side and click on the module that says Soccer.
- Log into your NCCP account, on the left hand side under Available, click on the last item that says Making Head Way. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Soccer module again. On the next page, click on the Begin button.
Once completed, go to our registration website - click here.
- If you do not have an account already, you must create one.
- Once you are logged in, click on Coach/Staff Registration (Click Here) or on the left hand side, click Register and a drop down will appear with also Coach/Staff Registration.
Then choose 2021 Outdoor Season and go to Choose Family Member. If you do not have a Family Member account already, click on Add a Family Member. After, click on the Preferred Division(s) and Position(s) aka “Age Group” that you will be coaching (example: U7 Girls, U9 Boys…) and choose which Role you are.
- Scroll down and click continue to the waiver forms to review and sign.
- Select the certifications you have and fill in the information.
- Answer the required questions.
- After confirming you details, please submit your registration.
- PAYSA will pay the $10.00 registration fee.
- Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email of your registration.**Keep this information for future registration seasons.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Mitzi or Dragan.
Education Program: Click Here